IOSH Managing Safely Level – 2:
- IOSH MS is a flexible course for Managers and Supervisors in any sector or any field.
- It is beneficial to the people who face the hazards on the daily activities.
- According to the delegates eligibility they are fascinated for IOSH Membership.
- IOSH MS is preferred by both HSE and Non HSE Professionals.
- It covers Company’s Safety Policy and Health and Safety Legislations.
- IOSH MS covers how to control risk, assessing risk, identifying the hazards, knowing the responsibilities, measuring performance and to protect our environment.
- Course contents pursued by the delegates can be connected to their workplace.
- IOSH MS is a Level 2 course to get inside for NEBOSH Certification.
IOSH – Managing Safely Topics:
- Module 1: Introducing Managing Safely
- Module 2: Assessing Risks
- Module 3: Controlling Risks
- Module 4: Understanding your responsibilities
- Module 5: Understanding Hazards
- Module 6: Investigating Incidents
- Module 7: Measuring Performance
Mode of Study: Direct & Online Classes
Examination:: One Theory Paper + One Practical Assessment
Certification: On successful completion of the exam the delegates will be awarded an IOSH Managing Safely Certificate.