IOSH Working Safely Level – 2:
- IOSH WS is the grounding course in Health & Safety.
- Every person at work must have an understanding of why they should Work Safely.
- IOSH WS is a basic level course to get inside for IOSH & NEBOSH Certifications.
- It is planned to advance the safety society in the workplace by all the Employees.
- IOSH WS is preferred among Students, Fresher, Diploma Holders, Employees works in Construction place and who handle machines, equipment and extremely threat activities.
- IOSH WS develop awareness in indentifying Hazards and Risks in the workplace.
- An Overview in legal rights and responsibilities.
- IOSH WS covers the basic risk assessment rules and regulations for Working Safely.
- It recommends safety measures for protecting employees and others from the risk in the workplace.
Top 5 delegate assistance
- Certified delegates can describe hazards and risks
- Improves overall safety routine
- Ensures delegates can recognize common hazards
- Internationally recognised and respected certification
- Thriving delegates are awarded an IOSH Working Safely certificate.
IOSH Working Safely – Topics:
- Module 1 – Introducing Working Safely
- Module 2 – Defining Hazard and Risk
- Module 3 – Identifying Common Hazards
- Module 4 – Improving Safety Performance
Eligibility: Any Fresher, Diploma Holder, Graduates, Professionals can register for IOSH WS course.
Mode of Study: Direct Class & Online Mode
Examination: One Theory Paper + Practical Assessment
Certification: On successful completion of the exam the delegates will be awarded an IOSH Working Safely Certificate.