The International Register of Certificated Auditors (IRCA) is the leading professional body for management system auditors, the UK, Over 60,000 delegates attend IRCA certified training courses every year. IRCA has certified more than 14,750 auditors in over 150 countries worldwide. Many auditors accomplish certified courses to meet the training requirement for IRCA certification.
ISO 45001:2018 IRCA CERTIFIED
This high level, five-days course focuses on effective auditing of quality management systems against the ISO 45001:2018 standard and includes; planning and preparation of audits, audit techniques and audit reporting.
Who should attend?
- Individuals wishing to become certified auditors/lead auditors wishing to make career in OHSMS auditing.
- Safety officers, executives & managers.
- OHSMS management representative
- Existing internal auditors of OHSMS
- Occupational health & safety Consultants
Expected Prior Knowledge
Delegates are expected to have prior knowledge on the following:
- Knowledge of Occupational health and safety management principles and concepts
- The Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) cycle.
- The purpose and benefits of an occupational health and safety management system.
- A basic knowledge of occupational health and safety through hazard identification, risk assessment and risk control and compliance with legal and other requirements.
- A basic awareness of common examples of relevant national and local OH&S legislations and requirements. Commonly used OH&S terms and definitions as given in ISO 45001:2018.
Certification: ISO 45001
|ISO 45001 Lead Auditor||40 Hours|
- ISO 45001 Standards series
- 8 Management Principles
- Process Approach including the PDCA Cycle
- ISO 45001:2018 Standard Requirements & Risk Assessment
- Occupational Health & Safety Management System documentation
- Auditing Standard ISO 19011:2011 requirements
- Roles and Responsibilities of Auditor
- Audit Planning
- Checklists, Non Conformance Reports
- Audit Reporting
- Final Team Meeting / Follow-up
- Verification / Audit Records
- Accreditation / Certification and Auditor Registration
- Exercises, case study etc